Popular through all disciplines-
ShowSheen® Original Hair Polish & Detangler is clinically proven to smooth hair, improve detangling and significantly reduce hair breakage.
• Instantly detangles manes and tails.
• Repels dust, dirt and prevents stains to keep horses cleaner longer.
• Protects hair from damage due to brushing
• Highlights coat color and muscle definition with a radiant shine.
• Pro-vitamins nourish coats, and silk proteins strengthen manes and tails
The #1 Worldwide Best-Selling Fly Spray is now Available in Australia.
UltraShield® is Absorbines® most advanced fly and insect repellent, designed for the most challenging conditions.
UltraShield® fly spray delivers proven fly and mosquito control you can depend on, for the comfort and protection of your horse.
• Controls and repels susceptible Flies, Mosquitoes, and Nuisance Insects including: House Fly, Stable Fly, Bot Fly, Mosquuitoes, Midges or Sandflies.
• Aids in the prevention of Queensland Itch.
• Contains multiple sunscreens.
• Contains coat conditioners, including aloe and lanolin.
• Pleasant Citronella scent.
• Apply directly to your horse or as a premise spray to keep your stable area free of insects.
• From the makers of ShowSheen® and SuperShine®, Absorbine® developed this advanced formula in the USA, and
is now made in Australia.
• Ready to use, water-based formula
Nutritional Supplement for Optimal Immune System Activity
Activ-8 is formulated to support a strong immune system which is crucial for overall health and performance.
Factors such as hard training, stress and illness can take their toll on your horse’s immune system with coughs and colds causing unnecessary down-time, health complications and potentially putting other horses at risk of infection.
Kohnke’s Own Activ-8 features specific nutrients which work to improve the responsiveness of the equine immune system, ensuring optimum function to help with recovery.
Horses can benefit from a course of Activ-8 following general sickness, intense competition, prior to long distance travel or when they’re at risk of exposure to respiratory viruses from other horses at events.
Ammo is a 32.5 g adjustable dose paste syringe, broad spectrum abamectin and morantel tartrate horse worm and bot paste.
Abamectin 4 mg/mL, Morantel Tartrate 167 mg/mL
• Small Strongyles
• Pin Worm
• Neck Threadworm
• Intestinal Threadworm
• Large mouthed stomach worms
• Skin lesions caused by: Habronema spp, Draschia spp cutaneouslarvae (Summer Sores), and Onchocerca spp microfilariae (Cutaneous Onchocerciasis).